AM I JUST BEING BI%@HY OR WOULD THIS BOTHER U TOO?

WHOULD YOU BE MAD IF YOUR HUBBY WANTED TO BUY HIS BABY MOMMA THE SAME GIFT HE JUST BOUGHT YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY FOR HER BIRTHDAY? I WANTED A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA FOR MY B-DAY AND HE BOUGHT ME A REALLY NICE ONE BUT NOW HE WANTS TO BUY HER ONE FOR HER B-DAY IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE SAME KIND(I HOPE NOT MINE WAS EXPENSIVE) BUT STILL IT'S THE SAME GIFT FOR THE SAME OCCASSION! WOULD THIS BOTHER U OR AM I JUST BEING TO SENTIMENTAL? I FEEL LIKE MY GIFTS SHOULD BE SPECIAL AND PERSONAL ONLY TO ME!

phoniex1

Asked by phoniex1 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• why is your hubby buying her gifts in the first place>
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 5:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• WE GET ALONG GREAT I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT ITS MORE SO FROM MY STEP SON,O HONEY BELIEVE ME SHE'S NO TREATH AT ALL I JUST DONT FEEL ANYONE SHOULD GET THE SAME GIFT AS ME NOT MOMMA,BABY MOMMA NO ONE!
    phoniex1

Answer by phoniex1 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I would be mad if he were buying her gifts period.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i dont think yall understand see we are all cool with each other like WILL SMITH,JADA,AND WILLS BABY MOMMA IM GLADE ITS THAT WAY SHE BUYS ME GIFTS TOO(SHE JUST BOUGHT ME A CAKE FOR MY B-DAY) SO ITS NOT THE GIFT ITSSELF ITS WHAT HE WANTS TO BUY
    phoniex1

Answer by phoniex1 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Why is he buying her gifts anyways ??????????????
    JamiesMom08

Answer by JamiesMom08 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My parents are remarried and are nice and give eachother a small gift. And the gift is from them as a couple. Like a Christmas themed dish or a bottle of liquor. They get a long great but would NEVER spend that kind of money. Thats just not right to buy such an extravegant gift. I would be upset too. The only way I see that acceptable is if he has older kids that wanted to give it from them. But otherwise its kinda strange. How well do u know her? Wouldnt she also think its a bit too much??
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'd be a bit irked, but I think I could handle it. Hope I never have to try...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• There is nothing wrong with getting along and giving gifts. But that is just too much. And I think thats a diff comparison from a sis or a mother
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If he MUST get her a gift, then it should not be the same thing he got you. It should only cost a fraction of what he got you. I'd be uncomfortable with DH getting her a gift period... but if he got her the same thing he got me I'd be pissed. If he spent 200 on me, then he better not spend more then 20 on her.
    If the gift is not from him, then the child should be choosing the gift. My DH's b-day was Sunday and I got him some nice gifts, then DD picked out a card and gift for her Daddy. It was a whole ten dollars. When it's from your child it's the thought that counts. I don't care how cool you guys are, this woman will see that gift as being from him... not her child.
    Anonymous

• It's too extravagant!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2008