Has any of you ladies ever enter your baby in a photo contest?

I want to enter my Daughter in a contest online how do I know if its a Scam or not?? any body know where I can enter photos??

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I never did. You know she's cute, that's enough.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• well of course but I thought it would be a good start I want to have her in modeling or a magazine
    rissa1789

Comment by rissa1789 (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• A friend of mine had her DD in a modeling agency and she said when they start asking you for $ to do this and that you need to be on the look out. I'd be careful myself, but check on line and see if you find any problems w/the particular Co. Check BBB also. My Gr-DD was in a photo contest, she got as far as being published in their book, but I think you had to buy the book, but the picture was beautiful of her.Then it was online for others to see as well.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2011