Do you go to indoor play places ?

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sometimes.  I am taking my kiddos to one tomorrow.  It's not the greatest but we are all sick of being in the house.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I take my kids to indoor play places. There is one at the mall and they love it. I also take them to McDonald's to play in the lil jungle gym thing. They love that even more.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• sure, my daughter loves the one at chickfila and we all love the food :)
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 10:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Yes! They have an indoor play place here called Poing Poing and it's the coolest place I've ever taken my kids (locally). They have so much for kids to do, and kids of all ages to boot! Plus there's a coffee shop next door that has the best ice coffee's so it's a bonus for parents too!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:04 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I took my kids and niece (4 and two 2 year olds) to Monkey Biziness. The kids had a great time, ofcourse none of them would go on the blow up slides and jump houses. But it cost me $25 for everyone to get it. Little over priced if you ask me, but maybe its just me.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 12:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yes. My kids love the mall park.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yes, we have two malls that have a kids playground and then our city parks and rec department has an indoor playground. I don't take him to fast food playgrounds unless we're eating there, which isn't often.

Answer by missanc at 10:53 AM on Feb. 19, 2011