Does anyone else feel like good girl friends are hard to find?

SweetMiss

Asked by SweetMiss at 10:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• They are hard to find. I found mine back when I was 4 luckily. But as an adult I have other girl friends, but only 1 good friend. well actuallu I take that back. I just found a girl that I really mesh with, she lives in the next town over, we get a long great.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• they definately can be... I had friends that I thought I could trust and they ended up being the worst people ever! Meet friends through other ppl u trust and go slow with it. I know it's exciting to have a new friend and sometimes you just want to tell them everything but feel them out first... GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I do. All my good girlfriends live in Texas and I'm in Oregon. I miss them so much but no matter how hard i try to find friends none compare to my girls back home :(

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Absolutely! I don't have any good friends! My only best friend turned her back on me 6 years ago after something that happened and she still likes to spread lies about me and I don't even live in the same town! Haven't for years! She started a rumor about me that I was pregnant by my DD's father last summer. Don't know where she even FATHOMED the idea. People that know me there still tell me awful things that she says about me.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• For me It is hard I moved here last year and I still haven't found a good friend to hang out with. I have met people at my college but so far nothing.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I don't actually have any "really good gfs".  I have gfs that I talk to and gfs that I visit with but that close BFF, I don't have that yet.  I've met too many women who want to sleep with my husband, it's put me on edge, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I think these days it is very hard for young girls in school to find good girlfriends. I am very luck to have 4 great girl friends. My daughter on the other hand has lots of friends, but not anyone she could call a best friend. I am shocked to see how these girls treat each other these days.

SunnyD1971

Answer by SunnyD1971 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I've had friends that I thought we're more like my family then friends. They all ripped me off. I don't have any close friends anymore. I moved bk home last yr & reconnected with some friends from high school, but no one that I really hang out with. I don't want any close gf's like that. It would b nice but I just don't trust people that much anymore. That's a shame ain't it.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• yes i feel that it is..i have a best friend from high school that i hardly talk to since we graduated
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 11:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I have trouble meeting people I have anything in common with...I have friends, and they are all nice people, but none share my interests, and that is really hard.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2011