How should i go about getting a healthy body to be able to concieve?

My soon to be fiance' is currently deployed we have talked of children so many times already. We are waiting for his return home for the engagement to be official.
I have had one child with my late husband and she was a oops.. My second child was as well I didn't know I was pregnant at the time and due to stress it lead to a miscarriage.
We want to try sometime in the future to try and conceive, and I was needing some tips on how to get healthy the right way to prepare my body for a baby seeing as how I didnt know what I was doing the first time lol. Please help!

FutureMrsCole11

Asked by FutureMrsCole11 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Couple to couple League sells a book called Fertility, Cycles, and Nutrition that may help you.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• As far as physical health I joined the YMCA they have a water class...I'm not sure if you have one where you live. What's great about it is that you can continue to do it even once you are pregnant!! GOOD LUCK!
    RNC2005

Answer by RNC2005 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2011