This is the kind of bullshit that pisses me off*vent UPDATE WE GET TO THE HOUSE

Heres a little back ground story:yesterday was the father of my oldest daughter birthday well my daughter was so sick yesterday she had a really high fever,she was coughing and vomiting all day she didn't go to school i took her to work with me and she slept all day she still is kind of sick No fever but she has a nasty cough and her voice is gone well any ways a week ago her father called me and asked me can he get her for his birthday weekend which starts today & i told him sure he said he was getting all of his kids this weekend (he has 6 & none of them have the same mom) well yesterday he called and asked to speak to my daughter and i told him she was sleep and that i will have him call her when she wakes up..and then i explained to him how sick she was and i told him if he didn't want to get her this weekend she could stay..he insisted on getting her this weekend no matter how sick she was well after i got her from school i brought her home packed her bag for the weekend and combed her i then dropped her off to him at our meet up spot (he lives 2 1/2 hours away) there were 2 of her other siblings in the car well 30 minutes ago she called me crying,saying she wants to come home i tried to explain to her this is her time to get to know her other siblings then i asked what happened and she said the whole ride up there her daddy was yelling at her for not calling him on his birthday,&he told her she is Acting just like her evil ass Mother(me)..ok so i tell her im going to call her right back i called her dad and told him that i was sending someone to get her and he says no don't come get her its my weekend and said well she isn't happy there and im not about to make her stay the whole weekend there and he said :is it what i said to her in the car, & i said yes it is and i told you she was sick so i don't know why you would be upset and he starts trying to explain but i really didn't care i told him im sending someone one to get her i hang up...i call my husbands sister (she lives in the same city as them) to go pick her up i gave her the address and she told me that she gets off of work in 15 minutes and she would go straight to pick up my daughter after..so i call my daughter to let her know that she was getting picked up & well this is how it went: me:can i speak to Kalajhah his girlfriend:well umm no because her dad called me and told me not to let her get on the phone because she is stirring up drama me:wtf put my daughter on the phone right now!! i dont give aF what that bastard said his girlfriend:well thats my man and i have to follow by his rules me:well tell Kalajhah that her auntie is on her way to pick her and to get her things ready his girlfriend:well i cant let her leave with anybody with out my husbands permission!!! next my sister in law gets to the house and guess what they wont open the door Im on the road to go pick up my daughter with my sister, my youngest daughter, and my niece, my sister is driving because im really upset right now, >:o! Vent over*

UPDATE* OK so i get there im knocking on the door and this girl friend of his wont open the door she just screaming &cursing well im already heated so i call him and tell him if his girlfriend don't give me my daughter i am going to kick this damn door in,&then after i get my daughter im going to whoop her ass!! 15 minutes went by and im still banging on the door she wont open it so at this point my sister can tell that im furious and she says let me try to handle this well my sister goes to the door and this lady opens her door with a pot of Boeing water & She throws it on my sister NO LIE! idk if she thought my sister was me but she threw boiling water all over her may i add that it is Raining!! ok so back to the story the police arrives 5 minutes later and at this time my sister is ready to go after this lady!!! the police puts my sister and me in the back of the car because apparently were Trespassing i explain to the officer everything that happened and he goes in and get my daughter he walked her outside to me and he let me and my sister out of the car and then he tells me that we should take this custody situation to court and that he could take my sister to jail for threatening to whoop the lady ass because we are on her property but he wont!!! now im back home in my bed freezing:(! &trying to figure out how im going to find a baby sitter this weekend!!!! update over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 10:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• OMG!  I wouldn't allow him to have my daughter any more.  She pulled that shit in front of your child and obviously acts like one herself!  WOW!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• OMG! giiiiiiiiiiirl, i would of definitely left AFTER i kicked the gfs sorry asss.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• WHOA to much drama to be putting your daughter through. Go to court file for sole custody if you must but you guys need to be ADULTS. You should of called the cops before banging on the door.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• WOWWWWWWWWW.....
    How's your daughter at this point?
    Perhaps a face to face chat with your ex is in order (all this BS is AWFUL for your kid to be witnessing). And boiling water? WTF? How is that sister? Can you be trespassing if it's your kid in that house? What are your legal rights? You need legal advice. Good luck...have a drink!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• @MrsHouston47302 trust mee she wont ever go back over there in her life @khf22 im not done with that Hoe!!!!! i just had to stop my self because i have to much to loose and i wasnt going to throw it away all because of that low life but she messed with my sister and thats a whole different story! my sister is heated
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Please don't allow your children or nieces to see this behavior. you need to protect them, kids do NOT need to see this or hear about you wanting to "whoop someone". The cop was right, this needs to be handled in court.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Dang! That is really crazy. Why didn't they take the gf to jail for throwing boiling water on your sister? That's not right.  Not to mention he was trash talking you in front of your daughter. Who does that?? I hope your daughter and your sister are both okay.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• @momavanessa yess your right i should have but it was so much stuff built up i didn't think!!! @jeanclaudia my daughter is fine she told me she never wanted to see her daddy again because he is always mean to her everything she does he yells, my sister is ok but by her buying so light-skinned her whole body is super red from that water being thrown on her &shes still furious, i have soul custody because he was in jail for the first 3 years of her life and me being a good person i didn't want to put him threw court & the whole child support thing,& i didn't want to keep my daughter away from him but i guess it all backfired on me.....Red bull and silver patron going up:)!!!!the girl;s are on there way to sleep
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I would say that your sister should press charges for assult. Look into it tho, cause if you can press charges and have them stick, then you will have more of a chance in your custody suit. Good luck!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Ur right. That is some sorry bullshit. I definitly wouldn't let him have her bk. How old is ur daughter? If she's 14 she can tell the judge that she doesn't want 2 go bk & why. There won't b anything the asshole can do about it then. The gf's ass would've gotten stomped.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 18, 2011