How do I get my 'groove' back?

I'm 36, mom of 3 finally settling into a great groove after 2 hellish financial years that really took a toll on our family. In that time I lost my 'mojo', 'groove', etc. Really trying to get it back and not really sure how. I miss being a wife and not just a mommy.

momandmore3

Asked by momandmore3 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I did some professional boudoir photos for my husband. He really liked them and he didn't think I would ever do something like that. They were very classy and sexy. But to my surprise, they were just as much for me. It help me see that I'm not just a pony-tailed, milk pouring, toy finding mom. I still have a sexy side and the photos helped me see that. It has given me more confidence in the bedroom. ;)

jen282

Answer by jen282 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• plan a nice romantic weekend..usually my husband and i rent a nice hotel room with a jacuzzi and make good use of the jacuzzi and everywhere else ;)..sometimes i pick up sexy lingerie i see while going home from work or school..last week i bought a police women outfit that had handcuffs and i ordered him around the whole night
    to be honest its all about stepping out the box and doing something out of the ordinarily to spice your sex life up
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 11:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• may be use a vibrator to get the ball rollin and then go from there
    u may wanna get a check up jic
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2011