WWE?

Do any of you ladies ever watch wresteling with your kids (and actually enjoy it)? I watch every friday with my daughter and we love it. Her father is not in her life so I try to do "guy" things with her.

cecyh9

Asked by cecyh9 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't, but I think it's awesome you do that! She'll always remember that too! Keep up the good work, our kids are so rewarding!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Not my thing.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I remember watching wrestling with my dad....and I did enjoy some of the performers. When my ASD child was 5 or so he saw The Rock on tv and then he just HAD to watch The Rock on Monday Night Raw. So my hubs and I started watching WWE with him. Of course after 2 yrs or so he stopped being interested in it, but hubs and I became hooked.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I watch it w/ dh and dd, they both like edge and randy orton
    libas.mommy

Answer by libas.mommy at 3:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My brother, nephews, dad and just about everyone else in our family feel the same way, Simplicity3. They think it's crazy that we watch wresteling. :D Thanks kathy675! I'm just trying to raise a well rounded human beign ..... And for some reason, we really do enjoy our friday night WWE. We jump up and down on the bed and yell at the tv. It's fun and the time we spend together is very rewarding! :D
    cecyh9

Comment by cecyh9 (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• NO!
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• hate wrestling so unreal
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2011