Trading credits?

Can someone explain this to me? How does it work? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• It's not dumb!  It's very confusing at first!  Okay so I post however many questions you want.  You bump them up and answer, doesn't matter how you answer.  I vote your answer up and select you as best answer.  Then you post questions to Crazy for Credits to me, however many I posted for you and I bump your questions and answer, you select mine as best answser. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Well, the questions are specifically for you (they'll have your screen name in the question line), so you only have to answer once, and you will get the best answer on those. Those ones are promised to you. Then you leave the same number of questions for that person with their name in the subject line.
    If you ever want to trade, simply post a question asking if anyone's up for a trade, and how many they'd like to trade. Whatever number they say is how many questions they'll post for you, and it's expected you'll post them in return. You don't have to wait for them to finish to post. You can also respond to other people's requests for trade and post for them. Never assume unless you've both agreed that someone wants to trade.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:04 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• whAN to trade with me? send me a in box message. Glitter
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I see. And you can reply with as many answers to that person until the best answer is selected?
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Sounds good. I will have to try that in the morning when I'm less feeble-minded. :)
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2011