WEIRD!!

I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD ON THE 16TH OR 17TH BUT NOTHING,TODAY THIS MORNING I GO TO BATHROOM AND WHEN I PEE IN THE TOILET WAS LIKE BROWN DISCHARGE BUT IT LOOKED LIKE STRINGS,SO I'M THINKING OK MAYBE I'M GONNA START MY PERIOD.WELL WHEN I'M ON MY PERIOD I START BLEEDING RED SO THIS IS STRANGE FOR ME.I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON,WE'VE BEEN TRYING FOR ONLY A MONTH.BUT I'M JUST CONFUSE.WHAT COULD IT BE?HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE?PLEASE TELL ME YOUR STORIES.THANK YOU

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, periods do differ, and old blood can come at anytime throughout your period. If you bleed more than spotting, you need to assume it is AF... if you stop bleeding and start again on and off, pay attention to your cramping as it is possible to miscarry or have an ectopic. Just pay attention to what your blood looks like and your cramping, jsut to be sure everything is normal...GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 5:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It could possibly be implantation bleeding, but it could just be your period being weird, sorry! There's really only one way to know what's going on: take a test!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• could be your period but noone can tellyou for sure you wil have to test if you think its is that you are pregnant
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2008