Men Suck! adult content

So I've been having trust issues with the Husband and trying to work them out, so tonight after I worked 12 hurs I decided to come home and make a warm dinner for my husband before he goes to work instead of a sandwhich.
I made homemade salsa and the best Nacho's and brought it to him while he was in bed so he didn't have to move so I cut on the bedroom light and he covers his head and I say you hungry honey and he says snotty no so I said well it made up and I cant just put in the ref because it will go bad.
So he huffs and puffs like a ass hole and started eating and by that time I was mad because i didnt think he appreciated it. It seems like everytime I wake him for work or dinner he is a grumpy ass and I'm tired of it. I don't know to many wives who bring there husband dinner in bed more than once a week even after he tried to cheat on me and I'm still trying to get over that but i still think about it everyday and get mad. So am i being over sensitive or what. His first wife never cooked or took a bath had no teeth and always moved her family in with them. She beat him and degraded him I don't do none of the above I try to be a good wife and maybe that is my mistake
I won't let him walk all over me so of course he went to work mad and I came to talk to you ladies.....

dusty1962

Asked by dusty1962 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• let him make his own dang meals from now on since he isn't appreciating it!
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 11:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• was he upset because he works a night shift? i know i can be crankie if i'm awoken after a longgg day
    try talking it out before jumping to conclusions hun
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 11:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• He's being disrespectful, stop waking him up & spoiling him! He's acting like a spoiled child!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Sounds like he is just not a morning person and doesn't like being woken up. Does he still act rude and grumpy after he has been up for ahwile?
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• NO actually he picked the night shift to work, he works 8 hours shifts and I do 3 twelves Fri sat and Sun. For awhile now he has work up being a asshole.
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• No once he is up he is ok...but I have to wake him in order for him to get ready for work and to eat. He comes home at 6ish in the am and sleeps all day so he cant be that damn tired....I work 12 and i always wake up nice
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Got that right I have decided to let him find his own meals or eat fuckin sandwhichs when he gets up. I'm to nice to him to be treat like shit! by him or any man and it will STOP here. I'm so happy to have all of you to listen too its such a comfort.
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Hugs! I think it was nice that you made him supper and took it to him in bed. Too bad he was a jerk and did not appreciate it! I agree with the 1st poster-- if he is going to be an ungrateful jerk then let him fix his own meal! I hope he will apologize next time he sees you or do something nice for you to make up for being an insensitive asshole!

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I really dont know what he thinks I dont need him on any level Financial, Mental, or physical I get offers from men all the time but I dont like sleeping around and dont want STD's and most of them are sexy married men and that is a no no. I also make more money than him and I look better so I don't know why he is trippen he better hurry up and check hisself.
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• LOL dusty, you go girl!!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2011