Am I wrong

So before I got married 2 years ago almost my Husband owed back taxs so when we got married he still owed taxs and now owes this years since he doesn't have any deductions so we have always filed seperate.

So my question is should I feel guilty for not giving my husband part of my tax refund, I really don't I told him i was getting a little back but actually Im getting more since I have a son I can claim which isn't his.
He has been such a ass I don't want to even be around him at all. I feel like giving up on the 2 year marriage and moving on. Should I give it a chance....He tried to cheat with a co worker but i found out before it got started so on top of the taxs he tried to cheat....HELP

dusty1962

Asked by dusty1962 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Okay, how is he being an ass?  How did he handle the situation with the coworker?  I wouldn't put up with that crap gf!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I wouldn't give him any money, and I would probably also leave him. Just because you caught him before he actually cheated doesn't mean he wouldn't try to get away with it again.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Keep it for yourself.

What a jerk!

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• I guess if I were in your shoes, I'd definitely be evaluating my relationship and weighing out the pros and cons to staying with him. I'd also not be giving him money. If he tried to cheat once and got caught before it happened, he might try to be more slick the next time around (I'm assuming there's a next time of course).
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Oh yeah I'm planning on keeping it for myself and giving my son some. He acts like he is gods gift to women with his stinky ass. Sorry for venting but i'm angry.
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Taxes is one thing cheating is another I have been there done that wasted 10yrs of my life!! I'm now 33 and remarried...I am the happier than I've ever been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't trust him I say RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
    RNC2005

Answer by RNC2005 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Tell ya what if he does TRY to CHEAT or does CHEAT i'm gone, my son is almost 17 and pretty much does his own thing I will for sure do mine. I have Doctors at my job who want to date me but i don't because i value my vows and the institute of marriage. I'm trying to remember my vows thru the good and the bad.
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Hey Dusty1962. Sit & think about it. If you actually feel you've given your time & energy to the relationship but it didn't work, take it it won't in the future as well. So stop wasting your time and move on. If your spouse didn't value you he won't in the future as well. So why to feel guilt about the taxes? He didn't feel guilty while mistreating you. So move on gal.....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:57 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Its your money. you dont owe him a dime babe! And you caught him before he got to cheat, that does not make it not cheating to me. He was going to do it. Sweetie, if i could make it on my own i would run now. You are clearly unhappy and you dont want your son to grow up around that. He deserves to see his mom happy, and in a health relationship, that way his relationships with be happy and health. I wish the best for you sweetheart
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• this is the 4th post I've seen in a few days about how someone tried to cheat,
    Could be the same poster, but am I the only one who wonders if the whole he 'tried ' to cheat line is just a line and he actually did cheat?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2011