Do you find it odd that the majority of liberals here do this?

Post non-anonymously? Provide reasonable explanations backed by facts? Have a sense of humor?

I for one can't wait until the country is in the hands of the left!!! We're going to be happy (dare I say... GAY?) and reasonable instead of afraid and controlling!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Honestly it sickens me. They also tend to provide to links to support their claims and back up the facts they offer. Lets not even mention the fact that they also respect people's right to live as they choose.

Just disgusting!

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• ok they arent the only ones anyone that is anything posts annoymous ... so are you a liberal ? you posted annoymous ... geeze this is the most stupid question and to steal your line dare i say its gay !!
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• thats why she said non anonymously. Still dont get the ? though! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I don't post anonymously, and I do try to see both sides.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 6:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Same here Sheri :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I def dont consider myself liberal either. Im sick of ppl having opinions about what I do or what ANYONE should do. If this is a free country then why does it feel like its going the other way?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• oh my brain skipped out i thought it said post annoymous stil its a dumb question no point to it at all
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Then why are you posting anonymously?
    LaurLaur623

Answer by LaurLaur623 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If you want to prove your point then you should post this non-anonymously. Othewise you are just letting "them" control you
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

LOL Ive been doin the same shit all day! I answer questions that arent even asking what I though! haha
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008