How to fall back in love? adult content

Quick history, Married at 18, planned baby at 20, life could not be anymore perfect, SAHM, baby #2 at 23, few months later big house (fixer upper), 24 ugh no longer in love. I am 24 and I feel like not being here anymore, I love my kids but HATE my life. I have not romantically kissed my husband in almost a year, no sex, no holding hands nothing. I would not even know how to start being romantic it would be akward. He loves his job probaby works from 6am-6pm. home for dinner 1 hour. In his office 8pm till 11pm. The kids and I see him maybe an hour a day. He is not willing to change his job. He works all week like this but sunday. Sunday is church then relaxing at home.. only we do house work. We have no family here and no friends. Never have I been away from my 4 year old. ugh im exhausted and feel like crap. I dont feel inlove and dont know how to fall back in love. please someone help. please tell me we can make this work. please we have two beautiful children.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• That almost sounds like my life. Ahaha. Not really huh? Take a second honeymoon! Leave the kids with grandma, or someone you trust. A week at a place thats romantic. Hope this helps! Have fun hun!
    mannyperry

Answer by mannyperry at 1:00 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i would start by talking to him, maybe seeing a marriage counceler. And then, start "dating" again when the two of you can somewhat see eye to eye on the situation in hand. Go n dates, plan romantic evening, and as far as the family, have gamily game nights, or movie nights, craft nights, etc......
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 1:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I agree with arkelly. Talk it over and remind each other why you got married in the first place.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• What made you fall in love to begin with?

That's what it boils down to. I've learned during my 25 year marriage, that keeping that "in love" feeling boils down to how a couple treats and interacts with one another. Want to be "in love" treat one another, act like, and do things with one another that helps to create, cultivate, and reinforce those feelings. How much love we feel, really depends on how much love we put out there. The more a couple does to and for one another to create "in love" feelings, the more "in love" they will be. Any relationship is just as "in love", passionate, loving, exciting..etc as the two people in that relationship want it to be. Couples feel "in love" during the beginning because those two people are actively working and trying to make each other feel loved, feel wanted, feel needed, feel appreciated..Etc. A couple has to keep doing that at year 20 just like they did at year 1.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Go back and reread your love letters to each other. That's what I did and it helped tremendously. Get involved in your church with your kids and make some new friends. Maybe you guys can help each other. Attend a marriage conference just the two of you. Husband and I have been to several and they are very informational and fun.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• all that u say u don't do, do it
    hold hands, have sex, be intimate, try new things
    hope this helps
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• sounds like you need to reconnect but if that doesnt happen i dont see it working out...
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011