What do you love about your guy??

I see so many posts about having relationship problems and its depressing! let's change it a bit. My fiance is the sweetest, nicest guy in the world and I'm so lucky to be having my baby with him. He's sooo supportive and puts up with my crazy hormones!

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 12:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Blah blah blah everyone has their problems.

yes warning they do but what is the point in stressing over them??? Does it fix the problem no, so why constantly worry about the little things???

My man is great i wouldnt trade him for any thing in this world. If i didnt have my husband i wouldnt be any thing with out him.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I love him the most on this planet. I don't even know how to survive without him. Any moment I go weak or am hurt, he would be the first one to know that. How? I don't know. I don't know which habit of his I like the most. I *just* love everything about him.......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I love EVERYTHING about my Husband. There is NO ONE better than Him, as He is THE best. That's a fact. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I Love the way my fiance laughs, his smile, the way he touches me, the feeling of compfort i have with him, and the sheer happiness that only he can make me feel. I love the fact that he does everything he can to give us a better life and to make me happy.
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 12:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• His personality I think is what I love the most because he is so outgoing and optomistic. He is a great father and he is wonderful with my brother. He has a good sense of humor too. He is a very hard worker. He even helps me around the house when he can. Actually his only draw backs are that he works 6 days a week 10 hours a day so we never see each other which has really hurt our marrriage and that I feel he doesn't help with the kids as much as I would like him too but that is almost every man if you ask me.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I love that he is understanding and my rock. He lets me have crazy ideas and he supports me through everything. He is a wonderful father and I would be totally lost without him.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• my man is loving, and dedicated to us and his work. He is a hard worker and he works hard so that I can stay home with the kids. He is just an overall awesome guy! sooo lucky to have found him!!!
    ministrymom

Answer by ministrymom at 8:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• He loves me
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Let's see... Well, there's his awesome sense of humor, his positive attitude, the way he loves me no matter what. His sexy, muscular arms, the way he talks, his work ethic- he works a TON so I can stay at home with the kiddos :) There's just too much to list!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:41 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i dont know what i would do without my husband. i love that he is so creative. that he can fix just about anything. that he loves playing with the kids. his perfect little butt. how supportive he is to make sure that i am sucessfull and feel fullfilled in my life.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 19, 2011