If your fiance was supposed to come see you Valentines weekend (he's in another state) ,

but canceled and said he didn't have the money that he would come this weekend and canceled again and said he wasn't ready that he had something to fix on his truck that he knew about 2 weeks ago, would it make you wonder if he just doesn't want to see you? :(

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 12:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I hope that's not the case for you.

Long distance relationships are hard.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I would wonder if there is someone else in the picture.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• yeh, that's what i am wondering. he is where he's supposed to be and i can get a hold of him anytime, but it still makes me wonder. dummy me kept waiting thinking he was just going to surprise me. what a fool am i?
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• he is a really good man and i dont think he would do that , but both my ex husbands did. maybe i am taking them out on him. he is low on funds and i am not sure why he didnt fix the truck. my daughter and her boys go over everyday because they have horses and chickens there. maybe its her. no i am kidding, she always knows whats up with him and she says there is no way he has time for that.
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• That is exactly what I would assume.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2011