Kids Say The Darndest Things

Ok, I want to hear all of the adorable things your kids says, when they pronounce things wrong and when they call things by the wrong names. My little girl calls my freckles "nose dots" and she calls, Betsey, my pet sheep, Bitsey, and Nikki, my puppy, she calls Kiki. She also says pasghetti (spaghetti) and she calls my Phoebe, my cat, Bebe. I think she's just so cute.

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ed's 22 months old and is just now starting to parakeet things. He says Sawry (Sorry) and ni-ni (night night) and a few other baby talk words that just make me laugh and melt. Phrases...my 8 year old was the one that told me that mean people need friends too when she was befriending a bully...but other than that...my toddler hasn't given me any profound things yet.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 2:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• The little one got upset when I put her in time out and said "You're a pain in the BLT"
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:23 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• my son used to call his stuffed ducky GUCKY, lol, and he always said i like hers drink! he was so cute, oh an JAMAMMAS instead of pajammas, lol!
    Asmash

Answer by Asmash at 10:28 AM on Feb. 21, 2011