How many of you........

How many moms have off the wall dreams about their baby-to-be? I keep having dreams that she climbs out of my stomach or that she's half pitbull. Is that normal ?

AshleyMarie88

Asked by AshleyMarie88 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's normal. I had dreams like that.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• lmao me too, in one I was a double.agent an couldn't find my baby lol yep I've been keeping a journal
    Hotsaus

Answer by Hotsaus at 1:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• It's so weird. my mom tells me I'm going crazy lol. I was hoping I wasn't alone in this ha ha ha
    AshleyMarie88

Comment by AshleyMarie88 (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i had dreams i was having a girl but hes a boy lol
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i don't have weird dreams about the baby but i do have weird dreams in general though.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 2:05 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I had a dream where my baby was kidnapped from a store and a few min later they brought my baby back saying that I would be doing them big favor if I took my baby back cause the baby was a pain in ass...... hmm wonder if that was some kinda premonition.???
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:52 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• LMAO I have dreams from her being a boy to her climbing out of my stomach, or she's really fat or she's walking and talking at 2mo and yes, even ones where she's 1/2 animal. Trips me out
    AshleyMarie88

Comment by AshleyMarie88 (original poster) at 3:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• it is very normal! when your pregnant you have lucid dreams that seem almost to real!!!! with my daughter i had a dream that she came out a chicken and i ran away from the hospital it scared me for weeks =o
    autumnsmommy721

Answer by autumnsmommy721 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Ha ha ha now THAT is funny stuff
    AshleyMarie88

Comment by AshleyMarie88 (original poster) at 3:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2011