Swingers? adult content

What is your opinion of swingers? Please don't get nasty though I don't want to offend any one or make it too inappropriate!

BellaKristy

Asked by BellaKristy at 2:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I think a couple should be monogamous

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• ummm IDK.......my mom and step-dad did though. I'd be worried that the woman might be better then me!! lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Michigan-Mom74 I never thought of it like that! LOL! I am from a small town so it's not really down here that I know of, well not formally so I was just curious at the general consensus of the public view of it!
    BellaKristy

Comment by BellaKristy (original poster) at 2:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• not for me
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Not for me either, but I don't judge. Whatever makes you happy, and if it hurts no one, have at it!!!
    5150mama

Answer by 5150mama at 2:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I used to be a swinger when I was single. I did it for many years off and on. In my opinion it worked for me because I was single but I do not think it is for everyone and everyone in a relationship whether married or dating. I saw many problems and divorces because of the lifestyle. Very few marriages came out of the lifestyle unscathed. I had lots of fun but one can only do this lifestyle for too long IMHO...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My opinion is to each his own, but please stay away from me and mine.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Well said Anna92464
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 4:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• It's not for me but it works for some couples.  It's not my place to judge what consenting adults do behind closed doors.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I think if they can do it, then go for it. It is none of my business what adults do in their bedroom.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2011