How can I get 7 different family photos in one frame?

My grandmother would like an updated family photo of everyone. But its not possible with everyone at college, out of state and out of the country. If I have everyones individual family photo is there a program or a photo company that can some how make all the photos look nice together.
The closest thing I can find is a collage print. But I havent seen one where I can control how many photos I want and all in the same size.

desertgurl02

Asked by desertgurl02 at 2:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• No sorry idk but why don't you do it the old fashion way and get everyones pic and get big enough frame and do it yourself it doesn't have to be professional looking ...unless of course you get one of your little ones to decorate the frame I bet she would love that. GL
    Hope you find what you are looking for ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I was going to suggest the collage frame. There are many out there. Michaels, Walmart, Target are good places to look. You can put a picture of flowers or any nice landscape scene in any extra spaces. You could get those from greeting crads.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:20 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• more.........there is quite a selection of collage frames at Amazon.com too. And just Googling it you will see many. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:22 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Picasa works great.. and it's easy...
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I would do the frame too. That way you can switch it up and update the pictures individually if you want for her, instead of having everyone on one picture sheet.

SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 1:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• another way to look at is to change the size of some of the pictures. Getting 7 photos into a frame isn't going to be easy bc there's no way to divide the frame into 7 equal spaces. But if you divide it into 8 equal spaces and make photo #7 take up two spaces by making it bigger, then you can. Does one photo have more people in it? thatone can be bigger.

Shutterfly allows you to adjust how many photos you put in. Shutterfly.com>prints>collage posters. THen pick a size, background and how many photos you want in your collage.
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2011