Waxing adult content

Has anyone ever had their pussy waxed? My husband wants me to do mine and well it would be nice not to have to shave everyother day but I have heard horror stories about it.......Is it really that bad?Does it hurt that bad?Is it worth it?Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It is actually called a Brazilian wax. It does hurt and actually not safe but people do it anyway. You can rip skin off and get infections if you don't go somewhere safe. Be careful!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Tell your husband you will do it after he does it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• LOL, it's not dangerous. Just go some place where they know what they are doing. I don't mind the pain, i can handle it easy. And, it's over in just a few minutes. Those ladies are incredibly fast. Some people can't handle it, or say it's too painful. I really don't think it hurts as bad as people say. But, then again....i have real thick skin. When i get a Brazilian, my hair won't grow back for a month. That is totally awesome.

Don't be scared to do one either, those ladies look at vag all day long.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:58 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Not all are so thick skinned!!I have never had one done,much less would i if my so asked.I would wait until he had his first.Not a believer in pain for pleasure.sorry.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• owie
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• NJ outlawed brazillian waxing because some women have come forward and said it ripped the skin off. Unless he's willing to get his balls waxed, don't do it!!!
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 4:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• why do you gotta shave so often? its ok to have hair down there you know just dont let it get out of hand. haha thats my two sense. whatever doesnt gross you out, wont gross him out
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 4:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2011