Men and there anger

my sisters boyfriend is out of town and well he keeps getting mad at her about really dumb things and she said he just gets angry easy..

MissLynne01

Asked by MissLynne01 at 8:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• how long have they been together? if its early in a relationship then thats not a good sign and it could turn into abuse.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:23 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Then he will also find reasons to get angry with her for big things. I'd suggest she get another bf bc it won't get better in time.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• he needs anger management my S/O has been taking it and it has changed him a lot its the best thing that happened to him
    he get anger for anything that mean it has nothing to do with u cause even if ya not together he will get mad for anything
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Is he stressed out? How long have they been together?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• YES, he has been gone for four weeks ..my sister says yes he is stressed and needs anger management and that he just wants to come home.. they have been together for 6 months..they worked it out before when he left out of town..
    MissLynne01

Comment by MissLynne01 (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• He is the 'boyfriend'? I would find a new boyfriend.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Nows a good time for her to be done with him and his anger.....it only gets worse!!!!!!!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• my sister and her boyfriend have been working out the kinks they are getting married she just couldnt get a new boyfriend she just gets butterflys and they have a family together..
    MissLynne01

Comment by MissLynne01 (original poster) at 8:58 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• if they are not married and already have these issues they are in trouble! I would not marry someone whom gets angry this easy and only after 6mos!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Wow, my ex was the same way too always would blame "stress" or lack of me listening to him - well, it turned into physical abuse and I now have a NO CONTROL ORDER against him, live in another state w/our daughter so, my advice to her get rid of those "butterfly" feelings and RUN!!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 12:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011