so last night (TMI sex )

me and my SO had sex and yes iknow probably a stupid question but i really dont know but after words i didnt hurt i just felt alot of pressure like in my vagina i swear i felt like the baby was gonna pop out right then and there i mean i did have to tel him to do a different postion cause i felt him bump the baby and its felt just so weird .. is it normal to feel all that pressure after words? ive been a lottl;e worried with my first i didnt have sex after 8 weeks lol but im 17 weeks so far with this one .. does anyone know? has anyone else felt it ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds normal to me! Your uterus will often contract in response to sex, and that can feel like many different things for different people.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lol ok thanks i just felt liek the baby was gonna just come walking out lol it was weird lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• There is no way he was hitting the baby... unless hes REALLY big, like 20 inches. I always felt pressure after sex, but I'm pretty sure its not the baby.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It's going to get weirder... :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• well what ever he hit pushed the baby up and made him stick higher up out of my stomach .....
    lol really whats it like at oh say 23 weeks lol we are still getting married dec 26th even tho i got pregnant and id like to have sex with him that night on our mini honey moon but im worried lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It's totally fine to have sex threw out your whole pregnancy unless ur doctor says otherwise. Don't worry so much:) The only time you need to worry is if you start gushing large amounts of fluid or if you start bleeding.
    Anonymous