What are your plan's for this beautiful day?

I am going to enjoy the day outside with my little one's. (Get dirty) It is so pretty right now the sun is shinning and I am looking forward to a day of play.

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• it pretty but very cold. prolly just clean house and play with the dog and DD hubby and other DD is out at the cabin.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• To celebrate my son's 4 year birthday :) Going to the park and having a fun time... looking up at the sky and hoping it doesn't rain.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 9:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• well saturday is my like only free day so iam go to sams club, do a little of cleaning and buy food out. I will invite my grandfather because he hhas a new and more conortable car.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Headed to visit in-laws.. (=
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• We are going to visit my husband Aunt and her kids that are around the same age as ours and let them play and get wild outside, Hopefully I can get some good pictures :)
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 9:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• The sun is shining here but it's cold again. I'm vegging out, doing laundry until I have to get ready for work.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• me and the neighbor are about to go outside and let the kiddies run and play while we sit in the sun and enjoy this gorgeous weather. we even packed a little picnic basket full of drinks, snacks, and finger sandwiches. i dont want to come in until the sun is going down
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:03 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• To walk around enjoy the day and meet with my team to talk about our film. Everything starts today.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• it's cold & cloudy here so will be spending it indoors once again..play board games, do puzzles, be on here & facebook & try to get housework done
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• cleaning the house and doing some art with the kids
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2011