High risk and patience

I am severely high risk. A heart condition presented it self during my pregnancy and when I stand I black out and fall to the ground.. each time I stand is a risk to the baby I am carring cause if I fall the wrong way I could hurt her. We have made it this far 24 weeks BUT husband is becoming bitter frusterated shouting why can't you do ____ at me. I am meant either be in bed.. or sitting in a chair. Husband keeps barking at me cause I sit at the P.C. he thinks that if I can do that why can't I run after my toddler.. it hurts me that I can't I want to be with my family but I am limited. How do I make my husband see the importance of the bed rest? He just keeps getting overwhelmed. He wasn't here for 3 years of my son's life.. he just came this august cause I had been getting ill. I figure that since I was doing it all on my own when I was ill that he should be able to step up but he barks, shouts, yells at me when he can, throws his wedding band at me in hopes to make me cry break down and I dunno what he wants. I just hurt so much physically and emotionally. I dunno how much more of this I can take. I just really sometimes wish I had never gotten pregnant. I love my baby, and hopes she makes it but with all the stress I dunno if she will.

Punkslilncs

Asked by Punkslilncs at 9:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you had him talk to your doctor, and get the details directly from him?

I'm so sorry. I was put on modified bedrest at 14 weeks, my DH treated me like a china doll.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Mine just keeps yelling at me I don't think he loves me anymore. He has talked to the doctor, he was with me when I was in the hospital. He just doesn't care anymore.
    Punkslilncs

Comment by Punkslilncs (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2011