Is it possible to get signs a week after conception?

For about two days now ive had a crampy feeling in my lower abdomen and yesterday i started to get some back pains. Today im just very moody and ive had weird cravings for about two days as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• SOme people say that they get physical signs right away . . . we all react differently to the changing hormones. :)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• This pregnancy, I felt pregnant almost immediately. I was nauseated for two weeks before I got a BFP.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 12:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Nope to soon your prob just putting that stuff in your head if your thinking your preg your prob getting ready to start
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My breast got VERY swollen and were hurting a week after I conceived. I thought it was just me getting my period but they were much bigger and sore than normal PMS> I took a test and showed positive a week after conception!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 9:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Within the first two weeks my first sign that i'm pregnant is being exhausted but that usually happens around 2 weeks after conception for me but i'm sure its possible to feel something a week later.
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2011