I am so over dramatic people!

Let me stress now that I am by no means talking about someone on this site, I am talking about 1 of my "friends" on Facebook.

This girl has just got on my last nerve! She has like almost 700 friends (most of them she hasn't ever met, or hasn't been in the same room with since like 5th grade) and yesterday she decided to make the most dramatic status post ever.

"is debating on deleting Facebook. I've noticed here lately that A LOT of people are getting on my nerves...deleting won't do the trick. I'll still see them in the suggestion column. #annoyed"

Then when someone asked her what the problem was, she went on to say that every one of her friends (except like 5 of them) are 2 faced, immature, aren't as Christian as she is, old people who "don't know how to use facebook," and slutty. If she wants to live a drama free life, then why is she calling out about 695 people? And all of this coming from someone who complains about her life in every post. She goes way into detal about her personal life, and then complains when anyone else does it. She just thinks the world revolves around her aparently.

PhoenixsMommy10

Asked by PhoenixsMommy10 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If you dont want people to know your business then why be on facebook. I have alot of friends on there and she just sounds like she thinks she is better then everyone else. I would be annoyed with her too.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yeah, some people are just like that. This is one of the reasons I boycott Facebook. Just forget her!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• A person can be dramatic but being over the top dramatic is unnecessary
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i just delete people like that, and i don't care if they are in the suggested column bc my life doesn't revolve around fb
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• What an idiot. Man, I don't miss that site.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Wow. Every day, people starve to death in Africa, men, women and children are slaughtered in Burma, gangs of violent rapists plague Haiti, thousands of children languish in Eastern European orphanages and this country is in an economic crisis, and this woman is kvetching about Facebook?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2011