Are all Men like this???? adult content

I have a serious question. My husband has the smelliest gas I have ever known!!!! And, when he goes to the bathroom, it smells like the worst smell there could ever be!!!!! I have smelled a dead animal before, and frankly- I would rather smell that!!!! Can breathing this stuff make you ill?? I am glad he works 6 days a week for 10hrs a day! He doesn't do this all the time, that would just be horrible! Probably once a week. I am posting anonymous because it is very embarrassing. My husband is a great guy, but I am worried that his insides are rotting!!!!! Please, tell me if your hubby is like this!!!! I don't care if you post anonymous. I just want the truth!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Health

• No, mine passes gas but it is odorless, you want to know why his gas stinks? he probably is a meat eater and meat takes a long time for the body to digest, and sometimes it rots in the tummy, this is where that smell comes from.....

Answer by older at 9:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• rofl my hubbys smell to and being pregnant doesn't help that fact x.x
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 9:49 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• We all pass gas but if it smells it's bc of what he's eating.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• IMO, boys are just stinky!! It's probably what he's eating before he passes gas. It's normal.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My husband's gas never stinks.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• It doesnt matter man or woman you can have smelly gas. It has to do with what you eat. He obviously is eating something that is causing smelly gas. You have to see what he has eaten in the day of or day before when this happens and you will probably find a combination of food that causes it to be so bad. For instance my boys cannot have Funyons. If they have them Lord its bad.

Answer by gemgem at 10:03 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• We eat lillies and daisies!
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 10:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Thanks! I always tell him its what he eat. He has a business and has to eat restaurant food for lunch.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• It isn't just men..and all farts and poo smell, though. It's a fact of life. Some just smell worse than others, depending on the individual. And I seriously doubt anyone's farts are odorless all the time, lmao.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:52 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My husband and my 2 boys just about kill me sometimes with their gas!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 12:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2011