My 2yr old son is having a bad day.

I am just so dissapointed. My 2yr old son IS potty trained but today he has been peeing constantly and all over the place. He even went poop on his floor which he has NEVER done not since he realized he could go on the potty 6m ago. What do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just see how long it lasts. He may just be acting out due to the "wonderful" terrible twos! lol If he keeps it up then talk to his Dr.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• jsut don't make a big deal of it. We all have off days. Have him help you clean up the messes, and just praise him when he does good. He is two, so don't expect to much, and relize that he is going to have days were everything seems to go wrong. Maybe there is a reason (growth spurt, comming down with something, teething), or maybe he is just having a bad day....even as an adult, we get those. Don't worry, just start tomarrow like its a new day.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 8:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008