Who else have a child that entering Kindergarten or Preschool this following fall?

My daughters is going to preschool and kindergarten. My preschooler will be doing a home base preschool while my oldest daughter is going to an actual school. I'm excited about the oldest starting kindergarten and I'm hoping that she'll enjoy it. My soon-to-be-preschooler already have someone coming out to teach her so that she will be prepared for preschool. They're both very excited.

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My youngest child is 4 and he will be going to headstart this year in the school. I dont know how he will take it. he is very attached to me. but I will see how it goes.
    motherof33333

Answer by motherof33333 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I have 4 kids~ my oldest is 5 and youngest is 2 so my 4 yr old starts Kindergarten this fall~ my 5 year old didnt go 2 pre school so he is really behind =( I think u are doing a great job w/ them =)
    sparkle0940

Answer by sparkle0940 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My 4 yo is in pre school this year, and will start Kindergarden this August.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:23 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Kindergarten** that is. :)

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• my 4 year old will be starting VPK in the fall. she is in a pre-k program now at our church so shes already used to school-type environments. but i am still very excited :) this is a voluntary pre-k program that is free and gets them ready for kindergarten. its only 3 hours a day but that gives mommy a nice little break and gives her a few hours with other kids and learning at the same time.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• my daughter will be 4 this fall and will be starting preschool. shes excited to go.. and im excited for her to learn and have the interactions with kids her age.. but im gonna miss her!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My 4 year old just started preschool a couple of weeks ago. It was a spur of the moment decision. She starts kindergarten in the fall. (she'll be 5 in August.)
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• my 3 year old will be going to prek 3 this year. he's soo excited about it. he told us last year that he "wanted to go to school and learn with books". But we will see how that goes cause i am a sahm and been with him practically 24\7 since he was born.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• 5 year old starting public school Kindergarten this year. His 11 year old sister is currently at the same school in the 5th grade. I've asked my daughter if she would forgo her promotion to Middle School next year and spend it in 5th grade again so she can be at the same school with her brother. Needless to say, she's not interested.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My youngest daughter turns 5 in April and is starting kindergarten in the fall at public school. At their school the kindergarteners go 2 full days a week and 1 day is 1/2 day (the entire school gets a 1/2 day ever Wednesday). She's all excited. She'll be riding the bus with her older brother and sister (they will be in 3rd and 4th grades next year, my oldest is off to middle school so on a different bus).
    She's not in preschool this year. She went last year at 3 1/2 but we couldn't afford it this year.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2011