Sprint Users with Blackberry!

I have been wanted a BlackBerry so bad for along time! But it seemsm liek there are so many to choose from &+ not that amazing amounts of Carriers!

I have Metro PCS. I can't complain with 40 bucks a month it's budget friendly, I switched from Verizon because Verizon is OVER Priced- BUT You get what you pay for. Metro PCS is Metro Piece of Crap LOL. I was thinking of switching to Sprint but people are saying "NO!" so-

SO I'm looking at NEW Carriers, my questions are [FINALLY] WHAT BLACKBERRY DO YOU HAVE? WHAT WOULD YOU RATE IT 1-5 AND WHY? AND WHAT CARRIER DO YOU HAVE & HOW MUCH IS YOUR PHONE BILL WITH TAX & ALL [NOT ON A FAMILY PLAN!]

Jersey_class

Asked by Jersey_class at 10:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Technology

• Sprint is too much money
    kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 1:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Verizon charges up to 200 for my sister alone. she has 1 person plan sprint is liek 80
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2011