What is wrong with my toes?

I have really big feet (size 10) for my height and tend to stub my 3rd and 4th toes alot. I am fine walking and excercising, but when I push on the very tips they hurt. They are always red at the tips too, with no bumps or swelling though. My feet are healthy, besides breaking that foot last spring. It has been a cold winter, even though I don't go out too much. Do you think it is weather related or from stubbing my toes? Will it go away on its own?

elenalee

Asked by elenalee at 10:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Health

• sounds like you just hurt your toes. I would soak them in hot water and epsom salts for a week or so and if it does not get better maybe call your Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• It is probably just from stubbing . . . next time you are in the docs, if they are still hurting, just mention it.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:55 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Sounds like it is from the excessive injury to your toes!
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 2:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I've been reading alot on it, and am thinking it might be from the winter season. I guess I'll find out when spring comes!
    elenalee

Comment by elenalee (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2011