Blackberry

I have been wanted a BlackBerry so bad for along time! But it seemsm liek there are so many to choose from &+ not that amazing amounts of Carriers!

I have Metro PCS. I can't complain with 40 bucks a month it's budget friendly, I switched from Verizon because Verizon is OVER Priced- BUT You get what you pay for. Metro PCS is Metro Piece of Crap LOL. I was thinking of switching to Sprint but people are saying "NO!" so-

SO I'm looking at NEW Carriers, my questions are [FINALLY] WHAT BLACKBERRY DO YOU HAVE? WHAT WOULD YOU RATE IT 1-5 AND WHY? AND WHAT CARRIER DO YOU HAVE & HOW MUCH IS YOUR PHONE BILL WITH TAX & ALL [NOT ON A FAMILY PLAN!]

Jersey_class

Asked by Jersey_class at 10:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Technology

• ATT...they aren't that great. I have an iphone 4 (I like) and a Blackberry curve 8900 that is a pretty good phone. I have unlimited data (This is before ATT switched so I got to keep my plan) I have unlimited messaging and 700 any time mins..really don't call much and mobile to mobile ...bill is around 178 a month.
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Oh my god! I wouldn't spend more than 80 a month LOL.
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I have verizon so you're probably not interested, but I have the blackberry curve. My phone bill is 70 a month, and that includes unlimited everything, internet, text, verizon to verizon, and the 7 dollar a month insurance. Its a 700 minutes a month plan that I never even come close to using so I could probably go cheaper if I took the time to go into the store.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Is the 70 include taxes or is that without? Like what is your total after tax and fees
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• That includes taxes and fees if I haven't downloaded anything extra... The last 2 months its been 74-76 and odd change because I download ringbacks and ringtones, but without those added its like 70.62ish... the change is .60 something
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I have the BB 9700 and like it. Have the ATT Wireless family plan and air card, so costs $$$.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Ladies I AM NOT getting a family plan!
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2011