Anyone watch Dateline last night about the guy with the secret life?

Was that scary or what? I dated a guy that acted so much like him and military too. I wouldn't be surprised to find out the guy I used to date killed people and wore women's under clothes like the guy featured on tv. I'm glad he's gone. I noticed my underwear are still in the drawer so I guess he wasn't as bad as that guy after all! lol You just don't know what goes on with the neighbors even though they act nice and normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• Wow..that's crazy. Didn't watch it, though.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:12 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• He was a Colonel in the military. By day he was the greatest guy and even flew the plane for the Queen of England so he had high clearances and thought of highly by all who knew him. By night he was breaking in houses stealing underwear, sex toys, etc and leaving his "dna" on the dressers and around the house. He escalated to raping women then even to killing them and when caught he was very calm like he had gone to the grocery to buy groceries. There was no remorse. No emotion while giving details.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yes I've seen that before. Really creepy.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2011