Does Anyone have a Diaper Rash miracle cure?

This is the first time in her 13 months of life that she has gotten diaper rash and it just won't seem to go away! Any help?

MommyHeatherMae

Asked by MommyHeatherMae at 6:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Health

• Zinc oxide works the best! I still keep it around because it really works for allot of different skin erruptions such as wind burn, dry skin, etc.. also make sure you really keep the skin clean and apply the zinc oxide on clean skin. change the diaper regularly.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 6:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Butt Paste....from Walmart...the stuff is WONDERFUL!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Could be yeast....try a dap of monistat w/ your reg cream
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 6:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• you will think im crazy, but i use this stuff called corona cream. its actually a livestock ointment. you can buy it anywhere they sell large animal or horse care products. it is a little expensive, but i have had the same tube for over 7 years! ive used it on 3 of my 4 children, and i have enough to pass on to someone else when my DS gets out of diapers! it really is a miracle cream for diaper rash, and just a little dap well do ya!
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 6:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• You might think i'm crazy too, but my mom has tried shortening the cooking one. yup, it cleared up diaper rash on my daughter it was gone in like a day.
    MommyOfTwo347

Answer by MommyOfTwo347 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Lotramin for athlete's foot....it will be gone in a few hours
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Boudreaux's Butt Paste..it is made here (Louisiana) locally by a pharmacist, but available nationally. This could be called "miracle paste" because it works so well..quickly, with no burn to it, and a nice smell. I've been a mom now for 10yrs+ and have used it this whole time..I highly recommend!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 9:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• yep the butt paste is what works the best.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 9:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Definitely Boudreaux's Butt Paste! I have Desitin and all the others but my Mom got Boudreaux's Butt Paste and it clears it in no time. I will be buying it in the future.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 10:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Bare bottom. Let her run around without the diaper on, wipe with warm water and a washcloth. If that isn't an option, or when I have to put the diaper back on, I put some A&D on and it clears right up.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008