i know i know ... another question but i was wondering what was sex like at say around 23 weeks

we are still getting married on dec 26th even tho i got pregnant we are still going threw with it and ill be about 23 weeks and i was wondering cause someone said it would get weirder in my last post how much weirder lol i mean what would be some non painful ways? i just would love to have sex with him on our mini honey moon lol anyone?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I loved sex until about the last few weeks in my first pregnancy, this one I have no desire at all. Anyway...I don't know if it's like this for everyone, but once I got to be about 25 weeks (rough estimate), I could see my belly go up and down when he'd thrust lol. It was really odd...
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It was never weird for us! lol We did it until the week I gave birth! Youll have fun and it will be MORE enjoyable when you're married. Especially the wedding night. You'll truly be together and that will feel so nice! Have fun!!!!!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lol i dont know if i could handle that id probably laugh and tease him lol ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Non-existant. :) I don't know that my husband, other than the day before our son was born, had sex after twenty weeks. It just didn't work (me, not him!). Some women, though, have an increased sex drive when pregnant (and some men find pregnancy to be the biggest turn-on EVER).

How it works for you will all depend on your hormones, how you're comfortably you're carrying your baby, and how your husband deals with your changing body (it can be pretty hard for both of you!) and the idea that there's a baby in there.

If I were to go back and change things, I'd keep having sex in early pregnancy, even when I was tired and didn't really want it. I believe that things down there get out of shape and need to be exercised regularily. I'd also invest in some giant bottles of KY. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• thanks stpeh .. i just wanted to make sure cause last night lol it felt weird it was the first time i felt liek well the pressure pushing the baby up lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Ooh, but ditto the married thing! It's so much better then!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Thats my daughters birthday she will be 1.

But that said I got married at 27weeks and I waas not in the mood. But now I am 31wks and I get that way about once a wk so on that day is the day we have sex.
    Anonymous

• KatieCrandall lol thanks ... i think i do need KY .. but he doesnt mind he loves it lol he thinks it is so "sexy" loli wish i could see threw his eyes lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lol annoymous i plan on atleast tring the night we get married lol i just i would feel bad that that one night that we will ever get and we didnt share a special moment like that ya know
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Lol! It is acording to you and your partner! When I was pregnant, I didn't mind as much cause the damage was already done. I could relax, and not worry. Just take it easy and experament! You will soon know what you can do and can't do.
    41andholdin

Answer by 41andholdin at 5:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2008