Toxins diverticulitis

On and off for a few years I've been suffering from tons of gassiness bloating oavarian pain or diverticulitis I saw I might have this because I dont know what else it could be,it can make me feel panicky and I think its part of my reasonmfor high blood pressure. I know they say high bp doesnt caus esymptoms but I also read that if your having internal problems with your organs that you can develop high bp. I do get it under control the bp. Hiowever I do have gas a whole lot and my left side of my stomach looks lopsided. I never use to have that. I'm so tired of this bad feeling and also feeling so foggy headed that I cant think straight, I also notice I feel grumpy a lot and have zero sex drive. The neighborhood clinic thats suppose to be so cheap wont do anything for me till I pay a huge chunk of $50 to them. Can anyone tell me how they felt with diverticulitis?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Health

• I have no eperience with diverticulitis but maybe there are some natural alternatives that you could turn to? Maybe cleansing the toxins out of your system. Not sure though. Good luck.
    csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 11:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I would try to go to a real Dr., not once of those clinics. My dad and grandmother both have diverticulitis and from what I have been told it can be VERY painful. There are certain things you shouldn't be eating because it will cause a flare up. I don't know if that is what you have or not, but all I have been told about it is that is is extremely painful.
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Diverticulitis needs to be seen by a doctor. They will need to do a colonoscopy to confirm a diagnosis. Cleansing toxins won't help. Eating more fiber will. Do you understand what diverticulitis is? It happens when there isn't enough fiber in the diet, most often, and you develop diverticula in the colon, which are little pockets that are extremely painful and can bleed. You can't clear this up on your own- you need to see a doctor if this is something you think you have. It's worth the $50.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:58 AM on Feb. 19, 2011