DOES SLIM QUICK ACTUALLY WORK?

IVE HEARD ITS GREAT AND EFFECTIVE? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TRIED IT WHAT WERE YOUR EXPERCIENCES

_MORENA_

Asked by _MORENA_ at 6:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Even if it works for a short time, it stops working after a week or so. They all do. I've tried them all and the next time I'm desperate, I'll probablly try the next new thing. I can't help myself from wanting to be just a little thinner.

If Slimquick or any other diet pill worked, the world would be full of skinny people.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 6:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• LOL! Completely agreed pugpin! We are a society of contradiction. There is always a new "diet of the week" book or product being released on the shelves, and yet our obesity rate is at an all time high!

It really is about changing your lifestyle and developing new, healthy habits (proper nutrition-a balance of good fats, good carbs, good proteins, moderate consistent exercise program, and cellular nutrition) that have a side effect of fat loss instead of seeking the short term solutions.

So, to answer your question, "Does slimquick really work?" No. It's a short term solution for a long term problem and it will fail 99% of the time.
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 5:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I GREE WIT THEM...FOR TWO WEEKS I LOST SEVEN POUNDS ON THE THIRD WEEK I DINT LOSE NOTHING...AND I HAD A LOT OF NAUSEA WIT THAT AND I WOULD GET REALY DIZZY...IT DOES NOT WORK...
    1Adriana3

Answer by 1Adriana3 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2008