Would you be offended by this comment if you were a SAHM..?

My friend just posted this on FB.
"About to go to work. Man, I need to hit the lotto so I can be a sit on my ass mom."

Im a SAHM.. And I rarely get to just sit around on my ass.. Do you think her comment is offensive? Or what do you think..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• When I was a sahm people said that to me all of the time and I laughed because I knew the truth.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Maybe if she won the lotto she'd hire a nanny to do all the running around and really sit on her a@@ lol

I wouldn't get too upset by it. I think all mothers working or not know that being home with the kids isn't easy 24/7. I think your friend is just tire and really wishes she could take a break. I have those days!!
    RNC2005

Answer by RNC2005 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I think she needs to grow up.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i think she needs to spend a day or two as a stay at home mom and she will be begging to go back to work......offer to trade with her for a day and she how she handles it...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I'd think she was a moron who truly doesn't know how much work it is being a SAHM. I have been a full time working mom and a SAHM. Staying home is much harder!!! I am always exhausted.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• No. Sounds like jealousy & immaturity.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• she sounds jealous, i mean she wants to obviously but can't. i wouldn't pay attn to her
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Perhaps she's thinking that if she won the lottery, she would hire people to cook, clean and take care of the kids and THEN she would be sitting around on her ass.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yes, I think it's offensive. But I stopped wasting my energy being pissed off at ignorant people a long time ago....I cannot change them, but I don't laugh off their ignorance either...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2011

• very offensive. the grass is always greener on the other side

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:29 AM on Feb. 19, 2011