Spotting and cramping

My fiance and I have been TTC since December. My last period was February 3. I have a 24CD and its 8 days before my period and I went pee and I went to wipe and I had a very light pink some amount of blood. I used the opk and it was faint lines every time i took em, and i did it for a week. We BD every other day on the days I was fertile up untill I was suppose to ovulate, Now its 6 days later spotting and cramping. Could this be implantation?

**Updated**

now it has turned into a brownish red color.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be, but no way to know until you can test. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Could be your period approaching if is now red and brown. You really won't know until you test.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 4:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Brown is old blood and can definately mean implantation. A cycle buddy and I both had spotting....me bright red....her brownish. Me BFN....Her BFP. So...you very well could be experiencing implantation!
    gump

Answer by gump at 5:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2011