Does anyone know of good sites or things for exercising while pregnant?

i am wanting to keep the extra weight off this time around. im on baby number 2! and i dont want to put on the 60 ibs like i did with my daughter= [ im not looking to lose weight just put up a fight to keep the extra off = ]

autumnsmommy721

Asked by autumnsmommy721 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Check out babyfit.com. It's part of sparkpeople.com, but it's geared toward pregnant and breastfeeding moms.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Fit mama by Leisa Hart
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• just hit the gym. you don't need prenatal work outs.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I just bought a video for home The Perfect Pregnancy Workout vol. 1 (wow!! kicked my butt), and 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates [DVD] to do at home. I also joined the Ymca...I started a step class in Jan., and have continued to do it. Our Y also has a fit for 2 aqua class...I haven't started that yet.

I am far from a workout guro! My son was born in November, so I wanted to work off the weight. I gained 61lbs with him...he was 9lbs 12oz...my son is now 3 months and Im prego again. So I am so trying to maintain!!!! Good Luck!!
    RNC2005

Answer by RNC2005 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Walking and pre-natal yoga are both great during pregnancy
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2011