How many of you are looking forward to Nascar season? I know Iam!!!

I love Nacar and can't wait til tomorrow to see Daytona race. I have been a fan of racing since I was 7 yrs old. I guess it's in my blood. Fast cars, gorgeous men...lol I don't really have a fav driver. I guess I have to pick #88 if I must choose because I watched his fathers whole career.

darter

Asked by darter at 12:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've been impatiently waiting for the new season since the end of the last race last year.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• i am! but i think my 3 year old is gonna be more excited than i am lol he watched some of the budwiser shoot out and all i heard the whole time was "wow!!!! fast cars!!! go fast fast!!!" "321 goooo!!!" he's been insainly obessed with cars since he was 10 months old. i am a diehard Mark Martin fan, have been since i was real little.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Me! I can't wait until tomorrow for the 500. Plus, we will be going to the 600 in May! We camp and go to the drag race, the Nationwide Race and the 600. It is such a large time. Three days of tail gating. 

high five

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I live close to the Daytona 500 track. It's a lot of fun having the drivers and fans in town. We went to qualifying last week, and will be at the big race tomorrow, and eating with friends who have their motorhome in the infield.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I LOVE me some Kasey Kahne. I have been a die hard fan since his rookie season. I met him twice so far. Once at the Watkins Glen race his rookie season, and then again while I was pregnant for my son. He signed his baby book for me!!!
    ratbaby_17

Answer by ratbaby_17 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I love the Daytona 500. My enthusiasm for NASCAR isn't as high as it used to be but I'm still excited. Once a fan, always a fan.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2011