After M/C or premies...

Do you get your milk in at the same time you would for a full term birth? I'm guessing you would for a premie, so I guess the main question is, do you get milk after having a miscarriage, or not because it's usually very early on in the pregnancy?

cskomk0106

Asked by cskomk0106 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• after having a miscarriage you mean if you are pregnant again? if you got pregnant again idd assume yes but if not then id probably say no i know i had 3 miscarriages and my breast hurt so bad but nothing ever developed
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Okay, that answers my question...thank you. A miscarriage would be hard enough to go through, and I'm a strong person, but I don't know how I'd make it through lactating with it being a constant reminder of what should have been... I'm worried about miscarriage right now, but I've never had one.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• why are you worried? is everything ok ? lol sorry ... i always feel bad when people worry ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2008