What are your Holiday weekend plans?

none here, just work. Kids were supposed to have Friday off as well as Monday but it was a snow makeup day, so I didn't take the weekend off as I normally do. They are going to spend the night at grandmas Sun night with their cousins, since my brother and SIL are in Vegas. Id like t o try to hit some Holiday sales this weekend . kids need new dressers and don't like to furniture shop with them.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 12:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I didn't know Presidents' Day was a holiday. I had always thought all the hoopla was because my birthday is Feb. 18. Now I'm depressed. This isn't about me.....................
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• not much..getting together w/dh's side for a birthday party on Sun...I work on President's Day
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Hanging out with another family today. Going to the Daytona 500 tomorrow.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Our weekend is over, today is Our Tuesday. However, Monday is a VERY important day, and not because of the holiday - it's my wonderful Husband's Birthday! He is THE most amazing Man, Husband, and Daddie there is..I am so glad He was Born and made for me! We'll be having an ncredible day then..just waiting for it to arrive, can't wait! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• No plans. Might go car shopping.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2011