Not getting enough sleep...

Early in my pregnancy I could wake up early if I had to, get woken up or just be up for no reason super early with no problem. Now I just woke up at 12 and I feel like I didn't get any sleep, I went to bed at like 2am-3. And this started happening in my second trimester and I thought the vitamins would help cause I wasn't feeling like that before but nope. I feel like this when I wake up&take a nap, I hate feeling like this. Anybody feel this way ¿... Or is there anything I could do?

Unique11

Asked by Unique11 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are you under a doctor's or midwife's care? When was your last ultrasound or have you had one yet? How is your iron intake? There can be serious reasons for extreme and excessive fatigue during pregnancy, especially in the 2nd trimester which is usually the easiest. I don't say this to scare you but it's better to get checked out than to let this ride out. Best of luck to you.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I go for a full anatomy on the 2nd and my visit with her is on the 1st...I have both and my last visit she said it was fine 13.0. But I didn't think nothing of it. Thanks
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Being tired I didn't think anything of it, I just thought it'll go away after awhile.
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• welcome to being preg lol it sucks but most of the time it will go away
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2011