What would you do if your (single mom) friend ignored you every time she got a new guy in her life?

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 1:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• she's still doing that shit huh man aj u gotta stop letting her walk all over u she is such a shitty friend to u u deserve better!!
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 9:54 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't be friends with her.  I have had a few friends like that.  Like I'm last choice but then they always run to me when something is wrong. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Nothing. Some friends are going to be the type that stick with you no matter what and some are going to be the type that you get together every once and while for a drink. Lower your expectations when it comes to this one and it won't bother you.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I had a friend like that i let her go because she proved to me she was a fair weather friend. Ask yourself is she going to be there when the shit hits the fan or is she going to forget and let you down figure out what you get from the friendship and decide if it is worth keeping.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I have a friend like that too. She's a good person but she gets so wrapped up in her relationships. I just always keep that in the back of my head.....
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• honestly i would just be casul friends with her...like if she wants to see me she can call me (i wont make an effort to call her) but i would brush her off toldly...just make myself a little more unavalible
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• My sister is like that. Every time she gets a new boyfriend I barely see her until they break up. She doesn't have any kids but she is like that. Even I have a BF and kids but if I ever get the chance to go out I will try to include her in my plans and every single time without fail at the last minute she will call and cancel. Only drives me insane because she is my sister and we're not exactly close. We're polar opposites of each other.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 1:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I agree with cara124, I wouldn't let her go as a friend but she would be moved down on the list of my friends so to speak. If she wants to hang out with you she can call you but other than that I would leave her alone and spend more time with my other friends.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• She would not be a good friend just someone I occasionally hang out with. I never have anyone in my life that is sometime we all have lives to live but if you do because of a man and then back when it's over I am good .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:39 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Enjoy the friendship when it's there but don't expect her to be BFF.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2011