Kitchen question? adult content

so we moved into this house about a month ago. there was no stove and we didnt have one so i have been cooking with electric skillets,crock pots, and deep fryer for a month. we got our stove yesterday and there is only one place it can go but with it there it makes the kitchen a bit crowded so i took the kitchen table out put a stand for spices and so on by the stove which gave me alot more room,but dh thinks there should be a table in the kitchen. i have one in the dining room dont you think one is enough?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• If the dining room is really close I would stay with that. Having a little extra room in the kitchen is great. Some homes are set up so that having two tables really is not necessary.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• We only have 1 and it is not in our kitchen. It's big enough but the layout is awful. What you may consider if your husband is bound and determined to have a 2nd table is one that folds and can be opened as needed (Ikea has some great space saving solutions).
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I think one table is plenty! You could always try a little cafe table for two or something if it makes hubby happy :)

We only have one table in our dining room. So does my grandma.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I think one is plenty! We have one in our dinning room and then bought a kitchen island...sometimes I will pull a chair up to that.
    RNC2005

Answer by RNC2005 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• what ever makes the kitchen comfortable for cooking .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2011