Have you experienced any miracles?

Every day that I wake up is another miracle! World Peace and Love to all!

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• My SO was told he would never have children naturally, so when we decided to stop using BC we figured it would be possible I would never have kids with him. He always wanted children though, so we figured we had nothing to lose. The week I had my IUD taken out I got pregnant. We were very surprised, but happy. At my first pre-natal appt. they found a lump on my thyroid that had apparently been there for 4 years. I had it tested a few times in the past but they said it was nothing. This time it was so large I had ot have it looked at. It was monitored through out my pregnancy, then when our Son was 6 months old they removed it because it was only getting bigger when they were thinking it would get smaller after giving birth. Once it was removed they found it to be cancer. If I had never gotten pregnant it could have been a long time before I got medical help for the lump in my throat. He was my miracle!
    BluEyedCrazy

Answer by BluEyedCrazy at 1:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• All my babies are miracles! I had a Tubal reversal and gave birth to my first TR baby in November and will have a second one in October...(we didn't waste any time!!) Sweet MIRACLES!!!!!
    RNC2005

Answer by RNC2005 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yes, I gave my heart to God last year, gave birth to 2 amazing kids, am now engaged to a very loving man, and I have life. I see miracles constantly and love them. Life itself is a miracle to me.
    ConnectHearts

Answer by ConnectHearts at 1:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• yes, all 3 of my children are miracle children.

my oldest was very sick right from birth. her nasal passages were half the size they should be, making breathing difficult for her. she spent 5 days in the nicu and was sick constantly even with pneumonia her first year of life. shes 4 now though and completely healthy!

my middle almost died from a brain injury at 4 months. she had seizures, brain & retinal hemmorhaging. miraculously though she was out of the hospital in a week, the blood behind her eyes cleared up within 6 months, and now at 2, she suffers ZERO reprecussions from the brain injury. alot of babies never recover fully. she got very lucky and since im a believer, i believe she was touched by the hand of God.

and my third, well, she almost never was. my whole family wanted me to abort her & i almost did. i went to the office and everything. i didnt do it though, and she is 13 months old today. my sweet angels!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• MY Son is the epitome of a Miracle..as is every day with Him!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Too many to count!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Everyday I wake up should be thought of as miracle because i have severe sleep apnea and I cannot afford new things for my cpap machine so I go without. but aside from that yes there have been several miracles in my life
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I was a satanist for 20 years.. I am now a happy Christian.. POOF! Miracle!
    ObiRenKenobi

Answer by ObiRenKenobi at 6:05 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• oh, and my 3rd was also conceived on birth control!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• yes my 2 boys are both miracles
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2011