Do you buy two gifts...

for a birthday when it's your parents? We buy one present from us that's rly nice and then a cutesy one that we put our son's name on. Like a teddy that says world's best grandma on it from him and a necklace from us. They love getting a present specifically from their grand son. :)

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 1:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Shopping

• I would if I had the money to do so.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Just one from all of us so far. Next year, however, my daughter will be 3 and really be able to get involved in creating or choosing a gift for everyone.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yep, sure do. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Oh, and he also, "signs" his own card to them. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• When he was one we brought grand parents gifts and gave them . When he turned two he noticed that they needed things so he brought them lotion/razors/ and socks we thought it was silly but my parents thought how nice that he listened and got things they would really use. I still brought them the stuff that is cute like blu ray player and stuff.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I always get my parents a birthday gift from me and let my daughter pick something out for her too. For Christmas their gift from Alice is always a framed picture of her. I have her pictures taken every year and buy a frame and wrap it up for them for their gift from Alice. Last year, for my mother's birthday she tried to convince me to get my mother a hamster for her birthday. That was where I drew the line.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• a convertible 2 uses gift from the same family. or wather is best or if your pocket can afford it its ok its family!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Not usually, no. We get one present and it's from all of us.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• One present from us all - the kids sign the card though.
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 1:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2011