At what age did you start having sex? adult content

At what age did you start having sex? Why did you have sex? And lastly, now that you're a woman, looking back, was it even good sex?

SwePea

Asked by SwePea at 1:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Health

• 16. I thought I was missing out on something. It was NOT good sex. I was using it to feel loved...to feel a closeness that I thought I was missing out on.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I was 15. It was good. I really wanted to, I was curious, I was hormonal. I do hope my daughters choose to wait longer though.
    Anonymous

• 16
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• 16. I guess I did it because I wanted to. I was with the same guy for a year before we finally had sex. And looking back, it really wasnt good. But we were both young, lol..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• 16. I started because I didn't think it was a big deal and didn't really care who I slept with. It was a cry for help that my family never saw.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• 17 and i did it because that was what i wanted at the time. i was with that guy for 10 months. and yes, the sex was good. but not like i miss it or anything, sex with DH is the best because of how much in love with him i am!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• A few months before my 19th birthday, with my now DH. It was ok sex, which since we have improved upon. LOL We weren't very experienced, since we were both each others first.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• 20 years old and at that time it was good.
    cocobrown28

Answer by cocobrown28 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I was 18 when i lost my virginity and started having sex. It was good because it was with my 1st love. We stayed together for 2 1/2 years.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• angel mini17. i did it because i was in love with the guy and i was also very curious. looking back, the sex was ok- nothing to write home about.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2011